One Health Seminar Series Presents, 'Earth Day 2021: Be an advocate for the Planet'
“Earth Day 2021: Be an advocate for the Planet,” is being sponsored by the One Health Seminar Series and Heritage Conservancy.
The speakers include:
- Ann Meredith, The Bucks County Herald
- Stacy Carr-Poole, The Bucks County Audubon Society
- Alex Dashkiwsky, Heritage Conservancy
- Donna Kohut, Conservation Voters of Pennsylvania
- Emily Mahoney, Langan Engineering
The One Health events are open to the public at no cost. All are welcome. Please click the Zoom link below to register to attend.
About One Health
One Health is a multi-disciplinary approach that works locally, regionally, nationally, and globally to attain optimal well being for people and society, the environment and plants, and animals. Together, the three major components make up the One Health triad, and the well-being of each is inextricably linked to the others in the triad. To learn more about the One Health Seminar Series at DelVal, please visit delval.edu/onehealth.