Welcome to the Bursar's Office. We are here to help!
Make an in-person or zoom appointment with the bursar’s office. Walk-ins welcome.
The Bursar's office is here to provide Delaware Valley University students and their families with billing information in a courteous and timely manner so you may concentrate on your educational goals.
- Administering payment plans
- Issuing refunds on student accounts
- Administering federal Perkins loan accounts
- Ram Dollars
The Bursar's Office offers many options to submit payments.
Make your check or money order payable to Delaware Valley University. Print your remittance form from the online bill/statement. Print your latest statement and mail it with your check or money order to:
Delaware Valley University
PO Box 64072
Souderton, PA 18964
• Please include the student's name and ID number on the check
• The check will be deposited on the same day that it is received, please do not postdate.
• If your check is returned by the bank, your student account will be charged a nonrefundable $50 fee
Mail third party checks from tuition savings plans, online banking, brokerage accounts and outside scholarships to:
Delaware Valley University
Attn: Office of the Bursar
700 East Butler Avenue
Doylestown, PA 18901
• Include the student's name and ID number on the check
PAY ONLINE BY ACH (ELECTRONIC CHECK)
• You may pay online using a bank savings or checking account.
• You will need to provide your routing and account numbers. You may save a payment profile for future use.
• We do not accept ACH payments at the Office of the Bursar or over the phone.
• If your ACH payment is returned by the bank for any reason, your student account will be charged a $50 nonrefundable fee by DelVal. Your bank may also charge a fee to your bank account.
PAY ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD
• You may pay online by credit card (all major credit cards), using TouchNet. Once you are logged in to TouchNet, select"Make a Payment" and follow the instructions provided.
• You will need a student password and login to enter the site. If you do not have a password or login, please contact support at 215.489.4357. To allow a third party to make payments on your behalf, you can create an authorized user account for that individual.
• You will be charged a nonrefundable 2.85% convenience fee by TouchNet (minimum fee is $3).
• We do not accept credit card payments for tuition balances at the Office of the Bursar or over the phone.
If you are an accepted student, you may submit your enrollment deposit ($400 for resident students, $200 for commuters or off-campus students) with one of the following methods:
Pay your enrollment deposit online
Or mail your check with your enrollment form to:
Delaware Valley University
Office of Admission
700 East Butler Avenue
Doylestown, PA 18901
To affirm that students understand their financial responsibility to the University and to provide relevant information about official institutional policies, the acceptance of the Student Financial Responsibilities Agreement is required after acceptance and the issuance of credentials, and prior to registration. Students will be required to accept the agreement three (3) times annually - February 1, June 1 and October 1. An unsigned agreement will prevent registration for new courses or change any current registration.
Instructions on how to accept the Agreement or go to Self Service The agreement is found on Student Planning on the left hand side under "User Options" then "Required Agreements.
Insurance verification information must be done yearly. All first-time full-time (12 or more credits) undergraduate students in the 2022 spring term must enroll or waive the University's annual health insurance. If you do not go online starting December 1, 2021 and verify your insurance plan or enroll in the University plan by the deadline of February 4, 2021, you will be put on registration hold.
If you do not waive or enroll online by February 4, 2021 the charge of $1,306 for the spring insurance will remain on your account and you will be automatically enrolled in the health insurance plan. This charge is non-refundable.
Students who waived the University health insurance plan are able to enroll in the plan by providing a certificate of coverage to the University. The University must be notified of the loss of coverage within 30 days of the event.
*Rates are subject to change.
You will need to have your student id number and current health insurance card. If your record is not found, try and use your id number with the leading zero. If your record still is not found, please contact the Office of the Bursar for assistance.
For the convenience of students, parents, and staff, the University offers an optional prepaid Ram Dollars account. Your University ID card will be coded with the deposits that you add to this account. You may then use your ID like a debit card to make purchases at the DelVal Bookstore, Pub, L.S. Bean Coffee Shop, Levin Dining Hall, and Market at DelVal. Funds cannot be withdrawn from this account, but any unused funds in excess of $10 will be refunded to the ID cardholder upon separation from the University. See the frequently asked questions below for more details. Before signing an application, review the separate Terms and Conditions document that you will be provided when you open a Ram Dollars account.
To open a new account: New accounts may be opened by completing the application here.
To add a deposit to an existing account: You may add to your Ram Dollars account by mail, or through eAccounts.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FLEX DOLLARS AND RAM DOLLARS?
- Flex Dollars may be included with a purchased meal plan. Ram Dollars are not included with any meal plan and are purchased separately.
- Flex Dollars expire at the end of each term. Ram Dollars never expire.
- Flex Dollars can only be used in the Pub and Levin Dining Hall. Ram Dollars can be used in the DelVal Bookstore, Pub, L.S. Bean Coffee Shop, Levin Dining Hall, and Market at DelVal.
HOW DO I OPEN A RAM DOLLARS ACCOUNT OR ADD MORE RAM DOLLARS TO MY EXISTING ACCOUNT?
- Complete the application to open/add to a RAM Dollars account. You may purchase Ram Dollars with check, money order, or debit or credit card.
- Pay by mail: Complete the form online and mail a check to Delaware Valley University, Office of the Bursar, 700 E. Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901. Make the check payable to Delaware Valley University and include your student ID number and “Ram Dollars” on it.
- Pay online through eAccounts:
- Students: Log in to eAccounts with your DelVal student User ID and password.
- Guests: Make deposits using the student’s last name and 6-digit student ID number. Access to eAccounts is found on the Office of the Bursar webpage and myDelVal. Important: Student must first sign a Ram Dollars agreement in the Office of the Bursar before using eAccounts to purchase Ram Dollars.
CAN I PURCHASE RAM DOLLARS WITH MY FINANCIAL AID?
If your financial aid exceeds your student account balance and you have not already received your refund, you may purchase Ram Dollars up to the amount of the excess aid for use in the University bookstore. We suggest that you pre-price your books and purchase only the amount required.
WHEN DO RAM DOLLARS EXPIRE?
RAM Dollars never expire. Your Ram Dollars will transfer from term to term until you separate from DelVal.
IS THERE A FEE FOR RAM DOLLARS?
- When a Cardholder separate from the University, a one-time administrative fee of up to $10 will be charged for release of remaining funds.
- If your card is lost or stolen, there is a $20 replacement fee.
- If you purchase RAM dollars with a personal check and the check is returned by the bank, a $50 fee will be charged to your student account.
CAN RAM DOLLARS BE REFUNDED TO THE STUDENT BEFORE SEPARATION FROM DELVAL?
No. When you purchase Ram Dollars, they remain in your account until used, or until you separate from the University.
HOW ARE RAM DOLLARS REFUNDS PROCESSED?
- Students: The unused balance, less the $10 administrative fee, is credited to your student account. If you have a valid eRefund account at the time of release of the funds, you will receive an eRefund. Otherwise, any credit balance remaining on your student account will be refunded by check and mailed to the last known address.
- Staff: The unused balance, less the $10 administrative fee, is refunded by check and mailed to the last known address.
Student billing is easy and convenient at Delaware Valley University.
eBills are posted monthly for students with outstanding balances prior to pending financial aid and future payment plan payments. All students and their designated authorized users will:
- Receive an email notifying that eBills are posted online.
- View their eBills online by logging in to TouchNet and going to the eStatements tab, or provide access to authorized users to view and/or pay online.
Benefits of eBills
- Accessible 24/7 from any Internet connection.
- Authorized Users, as well as, students can access bills and statements.
- Secure processing
- Annual history is accessible.
- No mail delays
eBills will be available at the beginning of July and mid-November for the Fall and Spring terms respectively. Enrollment in a TouchNet Payment Plan, certified financial aid awards, or a combination of any mentioned payments and credits which sufficiently cover your balance is accepted as payment in full.
Delaware Valley University has partnered with a third-party provider (TouchNet) to offer term based monthly payment plans.
Any balance unpaid after the due date will be accessed a late payment fee per term.
Additionally, a financial hold is placed on any overdue/delinquent student accounts. Financial holds will restrict most business with the university; such as, registration, room assignments, processing official transcripts, and releasing and awarding of diplomas. A financial hold may also result in the loss of future academic registration.