April 15, 2021 | 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Delaware Valley University's Small Business & Entrepreneurship Center (SBEC) and the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce (CBCC) hosted the second annual Spark Bowl competition on Thursday, April 15! The event encourages entrepreneurs, innovative businesses and nonprofit organizations to address social, consumer and business-oriented challenges in and around Bucks County, with innovative problem-solving ideas to support the economic growth and prosperity of our communities.
Congratulations to the 2021 Spark Bowl winners!
Fire-Starters of Entrepreneurship:
William R. Schutt
Dr. Donna Marie De Carolis
Katherine H. Littlefield
Robert & Pamela Byers
Marlene M. De la Cruz
Movers and Shakers:
E.C. Bentz Electrical Contractor, Inc.
Volpe and Koenig, P.C.
Kevin Keim ’68
Bucks Country Gardens
Richard ’83 and Maurel Finkel
Antheil, Maslow & MacMinn, LLP
Dr. Tanya and Raul Casas
Happ Contractors, Inc.
Joy and Scott Levy
Marshall Financial Group
Cheryl and Peter Moyer
William and Dr. Laura Viel ’18
Charles and Jodie Tait
The Bucks County Herald is proud to be a media sponsor for Spark Bowl
YMCA of Bucks County is proud to be a community partner.
Are you interested in helping people put their dreams into action? Sponsors will have the opportunity to review applications from local entrepreneurs, existing businesses and nonprofit organizations wishing to impact economic growth and prosperity in Bucks County.
- The Ignite Sponsor: The Primary Sponsor: $10,000
- One only
- Largest highlighting in all print material, advertising, acknowledgement at event opening, prominent recognition in the program and the largest banner shown if event is televised.
- Prominent reserved seating for ten at the stage event
- Two full pages (5w x 7.5h”) in the program, first choice of back cover.
- The Fire-Starters of Entrepreneurship: $5,000 each
- Highlighting in the print, on line and program advertising and highlighting as a major sponsor in the program and at the event.
- Reserved seating for 6 at the Spark Bowl
- Program ad: full page (5w x 7.5h”)
- The Spark Leaders: $2,500 each
- Four reserved seats at the Spark Bowl
- Name in program and on banners
- Program ad: half page (4w x 5h”)
- The Movers and Shakers: $1,000 each
- Reserved seating for two people at the Spark Bowl
- Program ad: quarter page (3w x 2.5h”)
- The Innovation Sparks Sponsors
- $250: Name in program in group listing, one seat reserved for each $250 donation
- $100: Name in program in group listing
- $50: Name in Program in group listing
Sponsors: for all inquiries please contact email@example.com, or call (215) 489-4865
All checks should be made out to Delaware Valley University/Spark Bowl Address: Spark Bowl, 700 E. Butler Ave. Doylestown, PA 18901
Of course, you may learn from others how to prepare a better presentation for your idea.
Absolutely, the Small Business Administration has information online as does the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce and Pennsylvania State Department of Commerce.
Finalists will also have support of Student Support Teams/Advisors to help refine/clarify plans.
No, but what your business can do for Bucks County is an important criteria that will be considered.
Yes and yes (as long as you meet the eligibility criteria)