Led by faculty who work in the fields they teach, DelVal’s graduate degree programs in education, business, counseling psychology, healthcare, agribusiness, public policy and criminal justice are designed to prepare you for leadership roles in your field.
Delaware Valley University, well known for combining science with practice in education, offers graduate programs taught by practitioners who are active in their fields. This connection to the real-world provides you with the most current thought leadership and best practices in your field, which means you earn a very relevant graduate degree. And, we offer:
- Competitive tuition
- Most programs offered 100% online
- Small class size with personalized faculty interaction
- Accelerated course structure in many programs
One-on-One Virtual Advising Sessions
Our flexible and individualized graduate information sessions give students the opportunity to choose from a variety of dates and times that work best for their busy schedules.
The gap isn’t an intellectual gap. At this point, there’s nothing that scientists know that policymakers don’t know or can’t think of. The issue is the language that is used by scientists and the separate language that is used by politicians... The program has helped me gain a better grasp of how politicians think.
Our Student Professional Development Services
- Resumes and cover letters – You probably know how to create these; we’ll step it up a notch and help you highlight the pertinent parts of your career and education to get you to the next level of your career.
- Practicum, internship and job search – We believe that classroom learning only takes you halfway. We’ll help you find experiences in settings close to your eventual career goals.
- Interview preparation – Nowadays, the art of interviewing is imperative—from virtual meetings to lunch interviews, making a great impression is of great importance. We help you with best practices that set you apart from the competition.
- Network of job openings – As a graduate student at DelVal, you have access to hundreds of job postings through our online job board, ExperienceLink.
The Importance of Networking
These days, the old adage of “it’s not what you know, but who you know” doesn’t hold up. It is both – what you know and who you know. You’re taking care of the “what” in class; we’ll help you take care of the “who” with events and activities to put you in contact with key players in the fields of your interest.
- Institution-wide panels
- Networking Events
- Mock interviews