You can afford DelVal. We’ll help you do it.
After reviewing the overview information below, email email@example.com or by phone at 215.489.2272 to start the process of tailoring an aid package that fits your unique financial circumstances.
You are eligible to receive financial aid as a Master or Doctoral degree completion student if:
- you are enrolled in a degree-seeking program at DelVal;
- you are enrolled in at least six (3) credits in each term for which you are applying for aid;
- you have made academic progress during previous terms in which you have received aid; and
- you are not in default on a previous educational loan.
Stafford loans are a form of federal student loan for degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at least half time. Learn more and apply at studentaid.gov.
The PLUS loans can be used to meet a graduate student's educational costs.
- Other Options
Other financing options, such as private educational loans, may be available to you. Learn more about alternative loan options on the financial aid website.
To be considered for need-based financial aid at DelVal, follow these steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- List Delaware Valley University (School Code 003252) as your school of choice.
- You can file your FAFSA as early as October for the following academic year.
- Complete the Delaware Valley University Financial Aid Application
- This additional documentation is required of part-time degree completion students.
- Additional steps for new / first time federal direct loan borrowers only
- Make sure all forms are filed in a timely manner for financial aid review to be completed.
- Please click here to view the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Graduate/Doctoral Students.
- Report any changes of enrollment to the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the bursar’s office with questions regarding billing, refunds and/or discrepancies at 215.489.2376 or email@example.com.
- Further questions about financial aid can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.489.2272.