The Office of Advising and Academic Support guides referred students to degree completion at Delaware Valley University. Our services include:
- Helping students improve Financial Aid SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress). Please email email@example.com for assistance with your academic success plan.
- Advising for students who have not declared a major (all students with a declared major are assigned a faculty advisor associated with their program of study)
- Support for DVU advising initiatives
- Assistance for students on academic probation (academic skills development / Academic Recovery course)
- Assisting students referred to Aggie Care Team (ACT)
- Connecting students with resources for Academic Support (Learning Support Services, Learning Center, Writing Center, instructors, and more)