The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (OIRE) supports the mission and vision of the University by providing timely and accurate, data and data education, policies, and analysis to facilitate institutional planning and decision-making.
Through an advisory and support capacity, the Office works to develop and communicate University policy through a transparent, consistent and inclusive process. The Office assures University compliance with reporting requirements to federal, state, accreditor (MSCHE) and others, and adheres to the Association of Institutional Research (AIR) Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.
- Provides institutional data in support of the University goals and strategic plan.
- Collects, analyzes, and submits timely and accurate data to IPEDS, state agencies, athletic-related reporting, and other agencies.
- Gathers, analyzes, and summarizes University data in response to internal and external requests.
- Coordinates all academic program reviews by monitoring the cyclical calendar and providing necessary data.
- Provides support of assessment efforts within the University.
- Support campus surveying needs via Survey Monkey management for use in candidate searches, event feedback, and more.
- AICUP - Freshman Survey
- Common Data Set
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Report
- HERI Freshman Survey
- IPEDS - Institutional Characteristics
- IPEDS 12-month enrollment
- IPEDS Completions
- NCAA FADMS
- NCAA Financial Report
- Petersons Interim Expenses Survey
- AAUP Faculty Survey
- College Board Annual Survey of Colleges
- CUPA Survey
- IPEDS - 200% Graduation Rates
- IPEDS - Admissions
- IPEDS - Graduation Rates
- IPEDS - Outcomes Measures
- Lehigh Valley Business Survey
- MAC Academic Survey
- Princeton Review
- Several AICUP reports
- Wintergreen Orchard
- AICUP - Tuition and Fees
- College Board Annual Survey of Colleges: Financial Aid and Cost Information
- HERI Senior Survey
- IPEDS - Fall Enrollment
- IPEDS - Human Resources
- NAICU - UCAN
- NCAA Division III Graduation Rates
- Petersons Financial Aid Survey
- Petersons Survey of Undergraduate Students
- US News and World Report: Best Colleges Financial Aid Survey
- US News and World Report: Best Colleges Main Survey
- Candidate search Survey Monkey surveys
- Enrollment reporting
- Institutional Data Metrics Dashboard updates
- Multiple internal report requests in support of institutional planning
- Professional Licensure Disclosures
- Student Consumer Information updates
The Office of Policy, Process Review and Analysis
The Office of Policy, Process Review and Analysis supports the University mission and vison through improved communication and teamwork, efficiency and effectiveness and mitigation of compliance risk. The mission of the University policy office is to assist all divisions in an advisory and support capacity to develop and communicate University policy through a transparent, consistent and inclusive process that honors DelVal’s core value commitments, specifically to live each day with integrity and to act as one learning community with one purpose.
Meet Our Staff
Executive Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Phone: (215) 489-4440
Director of Policy, Process Review and Analysis
Phone: (215) 489-2427
Institutional Research Analyst
Phone: (215) 489-2976