What is Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)?
In order to assist the counseling center in reaching more of the student population, we are excited to introduce TAO. TAO is an interactive, dynamic, easy-to-access online program that provides support for anxiety, depression, and other common concerns. TAO is free to all students, staff, and faculty at Delaware Valley University.
In TAO self-help, you can watch short videos and complete skill-building exercises.
You can use TAO as it fits your schedule and needs:
- The exercises can be completed through a smartphone, tablet or computer
- TAO programs are accessible online 24/7
How to sign up for TAO self-help- instructions:
Here are the steps to get you started in TAO:
- In your browser window, navigate to thepath.taoconnect.org (USA) and click on the ‘Sign Up in Self-Help with an Institution’ button.
- Enter your name and email address on the enrollment form using your university email address.
- Leave the 'Enrollment Key' field blank. Fill out the demographics and Informed Consent form and click 'Sign Me Up!'
- Check your email. You will be sent a registration email with a confirmation link which you must click on in order to sign in.
- Your password will be the same password you use for your DelVal email account.
Click here to get started: https://thepath.taoconnect.org/