The Move in Process will begin at the Life Sciences Building for all students.
Please park in the Admission Lot/Lot C off New Britain Road. This is most likely the lot you parked in if you had a campus tour with the Office of Admission. Once you arrive at the Life Sciences Building, you will be guided through the remainder of the move-in process.
As you prepare to return to campus, please read the information thoroughly as move-in times, dates, and processes have been updated. The basic parameters for move-in are provided below. The cooperation of everyone involved is essential for an orderly and responsible process. More information will be provided in the first week of August 2023.
MOVE IN DATES AND TIMES
Below basic is information regarding move-in dates. We ask that you arrive during your scheduled time to support our move in process and to maximize our social distancing and safety efforts.
- NEW STUDENTS: Saturday, August 19 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Life Sciences Building.
- Last Name A through M is from 9 a.m. to Noon
- Last Name N through Z is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Commuter students from noon to 2 p.m.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: Sunday, August 20 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Life Sciences Building.
- Student can arrive between these times. There is no last name split for arrival
TASKS TO COMPLETE BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- BUSINESS/ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST ITEMS: Your student accounts must be clear of any outstanding items due to the University prior to arrival. Students with outstanding items have received individualized outreach and will continue to receive individualized outreach from.
MOVE IN DAY:
- Family pets are not welcome or permitted on campus.