Welcome to DelVal!
While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, Student Orientation and Academic Registration (Orientation) programs at DelVal are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University.
The University is actively planning orientation programs for those new students starting in Spring 2020. Transfer students and first-time students complete the same overall online orientation with tailored programming woven into for specific student populations.
Through the online orientation, you will learn more about the University and the programs and services that support your transition to being a DelVal student. Please use the link to log into the Online Orientation system and begin the orientation.
A few notes before you start:
- You will use your DelVal username and password to enter the site.
- Once logged into the site, click on the box titled “New Student Orientation” to begin
- The orientation can be completed over multiple sessions. It does not need to be completed in one sitting.
- Be sure to scroll on each page to review the content, videos, and links on each page.
- You will have access to the online orientation for the duration of the spring semester. Be sure to revisit the site as needed to prepare yourself for the start of the semester.
- The orientation system works best when accessed from either a desktop, laptop, or tablet. The system can be accessed from a smart phone but will be challenging to navigate.
If you have questions at this time, please contact Andrew Moyer, assistant dean of students, at email@example.com
New Student Communications - Summer 2020
The below are communications sent to new students to support their transition to the University.
- The Summer Ahead! Sent June 9 (PDF)
- Supporting Your Success - New Student Orientation Sent June 16 (PDF)
- Your Academics and Courses - Sent June 23 (PDF)
General Orientation Information
- Commuter Life Information (PDF)
- Bursar and Financial Aid Information 2021 (PDF)
- Campus Resource Booklet (PDF)
Student-Athlete Athletic Training Information
- Athletic Training and Pre-Participation Overview (PDF)
- Medicat Portal Instructions (PDF)
- Balance Testing Instructions (PDF)