Welcome to DelVal!
While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, Student Orientation and Academic Registration (Orientation) programs at DelVal are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University.
The University is actively planning orientation programs for those new students starting in Spring 2020. Transfer students and first-time students attend the same overall orientation with tailored programming woven into for specific student populations. More information, including how to register for orientation, will be available on Dec. 1, 2020.
If you have questions at this time, please contact Andrew Moyer, assistant dean of students, at email@example.com
New Student Communications - Summer 2020
The below are communications sent to new students to support their transition to the University.
- The Summer Ahead! Sent June 9 (PDF)
- Supporting Your Success - New Student Orientation Sent June 16 (PDF)
- Your Academics and Courses - Sent June 23 (PDF)
General Orientation Information
- Commuter Life Information (PDF)
- Bursar and Financial Aid Information 2020 (PDF)
- Campus Resource Booklet (PDF)
Student-Athlete Athletic Training Information
- Athletic Training and Pre-Participation Overview (PDF)
- Medicat Portal Instructions (PDF)
- Balance Testing Instructions (PDF)