Welcome to DelVal!
While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, Orientation programs at DelVal are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University.
The University is preparing an online orientation program for those new students starting in Fall 2022. Transfer students and first-time students complete the same overall online orientation with tailored programming woven into the online orientation for specific student populations.
Orientation will be held online through an asynchronous platform. New students will be sent information on Wednesday, June 1 on how to login into the platform and complete the orientation. The platform will be available 24/7. The online orientation is self-paced asynchronous content. Students can complete the orientation over multiple sessions, it does not need to be completed at one time.
If you have questions at this time, please contact Andrew Moyer, assistant dean of students, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 1: New Student Orientation is available online
- August 20: New students move in* and begin Welcome Weekend
- August 21: Returning students move in
- August 22: The fall 2022 Academic semester begins
*students participating in a fall sport should contact their coach for pre-season move-in information
The materials provided below are from summer 2021. The content below is provided as a sample. Summer 2022 materials will be added June 2022
Bursar and Financial Aid Information
General Orientation Information
- Enrollment Checklist 2021
- Commuter Life Information 2021
- Bursar and Financial Aid Information 2022
- Campus Resource Booklet 2022
- Medicat Portal Instructions 2021