Welcome to DelVal!
While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, Student Orientation and Academic Registration (Orientation) programs at DelVal are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University.
For summer 2020 the planned in-person orientations for June and July are moving to an online orientation program. The University is making this change as a preventative step with your safety as our priority. We are actively transitioning the in-person program content to an online platform. Through the online orientation, you will learn more about the University and the programs and services that support your transition to being a DelVal student. Transfer students and First-Time students attend the same overall orientation with tailored programming woven into for specific student populations. Use the link below to register for orientation!
Welcome Weekend: Saturday, August 22, and Sunday, August 23.
- More detailed information about Welcome Weekend will be shared at orientation over the summer
- New Students move-on to campus on Saturday, August 22
- Fall Semester starts on Monday, August 24
If you have any questions, please Andrew Moyer, Assistant Dean of Students, by email at email@example.com
New Student Communications - Summer 2020
The below are communications sent to new students to support their transition to the University.
- The Summer Ahead! Sent June 9 (PDF)
- Supporting Your Success - New Student Orientation Sent June 16 (PDF)
- Your Academics and Courses - Sent June 23 (PDF)
General Orientation Information
- Commuter Life Information (PDF)
- Bursar and Financial Aid Information 2020 (PDF)
- Campus Resource Booklet (PDF)
Student-Athlete Athletic Training Information
- Athletic Training and Pre-Participation Overview (PDF)
- Medicat Portal Instructions (PDF)
- Balance Testing Instructions (PDF)