We can help you prepare for the next step in our education.
The key to a successful graduate or professional school application is in the details. You can use the links below to find specific information regarding graduate schools and entrance exams. Our staff can also provide you with samples of admissions essays in a variety of fields. And don't forget the human component — the staff members at the Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) are trained professionals who are happy to help you with your graduate school search and application process!
Graduate/Professional Schools Links
Below are the top sites that will give you everything you need to know to make an informed decision about graduate and professional school options.
- Petersons - Search for schools by field, degree and/or geographic location
- Distance Studies - Locate the programs available through distance learning
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges - Access the standardized Veterinary School application
- Princeton Review - Find information on financial aid, scholarships and tips on how to increase your test scores
Most graduate schools require you to submit official scores for at least one standardized exam. Carefully read the graduate school's application to determine which exam is required and register for the exam well in advance of the application deadline. Below is a list of the common entrance exams.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Attend Graduate School Through Our Programs at DelVal!
Explore the variety of programs that are offered through our School of Graduate and Professional Studies.