Hands-on experience. That is the foundation of a DelVal education. Starting in year one you will explore your interests, chart your career path, and have meaningful opportunities for real-world experience in your field of interest. At DelVal, experiential learning is much more than an internship program.
- College success strategies in DelVal 1 and DelVal 2 courses
- Hands-on coursework in 1,000 plus acres of living laboratories, from our greenhouses and animal centers to our media lab and the Center for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Research opportunities
- Faculty mentors
- Leadership opportunities in more than 70 student clubs and organizations
- Faculty-led study trips in the U.S. and overseas
- Internships with top corporations and organizations in your field