Whether you are looking to complete your undergrad degree or get started on your master's, DelVal understands the needs and motivations of the adult learner.
We provide convenient, accessible facilities, accommodating to the needs of working professionals by offering classes in the evening or online taught by highly committed faculty. Our instructors offer you their years of experience both in the classroom and as industry leaders and provide networking opportunities beyond the academic setting.
BENEFITS OF THE PARTNERSHIP
Your employer partnered with DelVal to help you grow your skills and advancement opportunities with:
- A 10 percent tuition reduction for select master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree programs
- Open to spouses and dependents of employees of partner companies
- The option to defer tuition by enrolling in a deferred payment plan
- Waived application fee
- A dedicated DelVal representative to assist with questions
- An education from a university rated as one of the best academic institutions in the Northeast
“We are excited to add Delaware Valley University to our prestigious group of educational partners. This partnership will facilitate continuous learning and development among our associates by promoting affordable and accessible educational opportunities to them. This relationship benefits both our
associates in their own professional development, as well as our Credit Union as we strive for continuous training and operational enhancements. We look forward to this partnership and the impact it will have on our workplace and associates!”
Kristine Piazza Belser
Senior Vice President of American Heritage Human Resources