Study abroad can be part of your E360 experience.
LIFE’S AN ADVENTURE, RIGHT?
Where do YOU want to gain GLOBAL REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE?
Travel with your professor and classmates to explore careers working with koalas, kangaroos, and other Australian wildlife in a zoo setting
Take part in a cultural exchange with students in Denmark and gain hands-on experience in International Business
Spend the semester at Hartpury College in England and volunteer in their cutting-edge Equine Rehabilitation Center
Learn from local Maasai and camp in the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to learn how to preserve wildlife habitats for wildebeest, zebras, elephants, tigers, and other wildlife
Explore a working farm in Tuscany to understand how sustainable agricultural practices and food science work together to create a delicious meal
Study Abroad Locations
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Turks and Caicos
- … and more!
Selected Faculty-Led Programs
- Critical Issues in Global History with travel to Poland
- EcoTourism in the Global South with travel to the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador
- Gardens, Food, and Farms with travel to Italy
- Large Animal Veterinary Practices with travel to Belize
- One Health in Practice with travel to Australia
- Tropical Ecology with travel to Costa Rica
- Place Studies (varies year to year)
*Faculty-led program offerings vary each year
Selected Provider Partners
- School for Field Studies (various locations)
- Loop Abroad / CELA Belize (various locations)
- Arcadia University’s College of Global Studies (various locations)
- Operation Wallacea (various locations)
- CIS Abroad (various locations)