The Leadership Development Program provides students with leadership knowledge and behaviors developed through a cycle of practice, reflection and integration of an expert body of knowledge. Students will complete the activity within the context of a leadership position within a DelVal student organization or athletic team of choice.
The leadership position utilized:
- Must direct the efforts of a group of people working toward a common goal
- Must be responsible for group outcomes
- Must be engaged in relations with group members
- Must spend a minimum of 40 hours dedicated to the leadership role over the semester
- Must be supported by an advisor, coach or supervisor who can provide the leader with ongoing feedback and mentoring
The program includes completing a workbook in which the student identifies learning objectives, completes reflection activities and receives evaluation and guidance from direct supervisors and Office of Student Involvement staff.
To participate for E360, follow these steps:
You must be participating in an on-campus club, organization or sport in a leadership position.
- Apply for E360 recognition
- Review the Leadership Development Policies and Guidelines – make sure to check out the prerequisites to make sure you meet the requirements!
- If participating in the activity to meet your graduation requirement, review your Academic Department’s Requirements.
- Meet with your Site Supervisor to discuss learning objectives (you must include learning objectives for your experience on Activity Application Form.