The Office of the Registrar provides students with services designed to assist them in attaining their academic goals. We are located on the second floor of Lasker Hall. We publish the Master Schedule each semester, manage all phases of registration, catalog grades, verify enrollment and produce transcripts upon request.

Mission Statement

The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our students and the entire university community. The dedicated staff of the Office of the Registrar is committed to maintaining professionalism in ensuring the confidentiality and security of all academic records and to comply with all Federal and State regulations pertaining to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 and the rights of students. As a member of the Academic Affairs division of Delaware Valley University, we are central to the implementation and enforcement of the University's academic policies. We provide accurate and timely information related to registration, graduation, enrollment, grading, course and examination scheduling, and academic credentials.

Notice: Due to COVID-19, if you are unable to obtain signatures due to being off campus you may submit the form and approvals from all required parties via email to

Helpful Links and Forms

Students transferring to Delaware Valley University from other regionally or nationally accredited institutions of higher education as baccalaureate candidates must complete at least 48 credits of coursework at Delaware Valley University, including at least 15 credits in the major. The maximum number of credits accepted for transfer will be 78. Only credits for courses in which a grade of "C" or better has been earned are accepted for transfer and only the credits (not the grades or quality points) are transferred. A grade of "D" will be accepted when the course is the first in a two-course sequence and the second course grade was a "C" or better. A grade of "C-" will also be accepted when it is part of a completed higher education degree (associate degree). Prospective, full-time undergraduate transfer students should make application to DelVal by contacting the Admissions office. The Admissions Office will evaluate transfers interested in full-time undergraduate study. Continuing education students should contact the Continuing Education office for admissions criteria and transcript evaluation. Official transcripts are required.

Transfer Policy for the Experience 360 program:

  • Students who transfer 15 credits or more to Delaware Valley College should speak with the E360 coordinator before enrolling in FY-9900 or FY-9901 to determine eligibility.
  • Students who transfer less than 15 credits must complete the Experiential Learning Program as outlined in the academic program requirements.
  • Continuing Education students should contact that office to determine if current (and previous) work experience will satisfy the Experiential Learning program.

Approved transfer credit equivalencies are viewable through our Transfer Evaluation System found here:

 Transfer Evaluation System 


Once a student has found the course(s) they wish to take, they must fill out this form. If the course you wish to take is not on the spreadsheet, it has not been approved and must be submitted to the respective department chair at DelVal for approval. To apply for approval, you must attach a copy of the course description, complete this form, and submit to the appropriate department chair.

Request to Take a Course Off Campus

Degree Verification

We've authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

Their Website


National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, Va. 20171

Enrollment Verification

Enrollment verification provides information regarding a student's full-time or part-time registration status, dates of attendance, degrees sought or awarded and program of study. This service is provided free of charge to students. This information is needed by the student's lender, insurance carriers, sponsors and others to determine eligibility for continuation of benefits.

An enrollment verification normally takes seven to ten business days to release verification letters and forms.

How is the enrollment verification information released?

This information is usually released at the written request of the student. However, it may be released without the student's permission, since it has been defined by College as "directory information," which is allowed for release according to the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

This information is also routinely provided directly to state Guaranteed Lending Institutions, such as PHEAA, NJHEAA and USA Funds. This is done on a scheduled basis throughout the semester through our participation in the National Student Clearinghouse.

How is verification of enrollment information requested?

You can request an enrollment verification through National Student Clearinghouse by following this link.

Use this guide to coordinate credit transfer for classes that you plan to take while studying abroad. Meet with your Academic Advisor and Department Chair(s) to discuss your credit transfer options and complete the appropriate form. If you would like more information or to submit your form electronically, email

Who needs to use this form?

Students attending a credit-bearing study abroad program offered through a study abroad provider, such as the School for Field Studies, or a host university, such as Hartpury College. Students attending a DelVal faculty-led program or a program that does not offer academic credit do not need to complete this form. You do not need to complete this form for online E360 courses (i.e. EX-2010 Career Exploration Experience Abroad or EX-0025 Cultural Experience Abroad).

When do I submit this form?

It is highly recommended that you submit this form before your depart for your study abroad program so you can make an informed decision on what courses to take while you are abroad. Final credit transfer will be decided once DelVal receives the official transcript from your study abroad program showing credit that you earned while abroad.

Notice: If you are unable to obtain signatures due to being off campus you may submit the form and approvals from all required parties via email to

Click on the links to download (Please note, the following documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.). If you need help locating a faculty member you can search the Faculty Directory.

Change of Name

Registration Related Forms

Forms for Returning Students:

Grade Reports & Transcripts

A transcript is the official statement of your academic history at Delaware Valley University. Transcripts are available online through National Student Clearinghouse. Please follow the link below to order a transcript.

Official Transcript Request

Unofficial Transcript Request

Office of the Registrar

Office Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Karen Homay (
Karen is the
Associate Registrar and is in charge of registration and classroom scheduling. If you need to resolve an issue with your schedule or need help with course registration please contact her.
Schedule a Meeting with Karen


Robin Contreras (
Robin is the Assistant Registrar and will work with you to resolve graduation requirements as well as declare majors, change your address, etc.
Schedule a Meeting with Robin


Kimberly Rudek (
Kim is the Office Manager and can assist you with transcripts as well as a variety of documentation requests. If you need help, but do not know who to turn to, Kim can point you in the right direction.
Schedule a Meeting with Kim


James Slizewski (
Jim is the Registrar and can assist you with a variety of issues. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him if you need help with all issues pertaining to the Registrar’s Office.
Schedule a Meeting with Jim


Christine Wright (
Chris is the Academic Evaluator for the University. If you are taking courses off campus and need to transfer them back to DelVal contact her for assistance.
Schedule a Meeting with Chris