Notice: Due to the difficulty of obtaining signatures you may submit the form and approvals from all required parties via email to email@example.com.
Registration and Advising Tips While Off Campus:
- Plan your courses in Self-Service. You can plan all your course sections for the term and see how they fit into your program of study.
- Email your advisor for help with course selection. When you are ready to have your schedule reviewed let your advisor know so they can lift your advising hold.
- Check for any holds, agree to the financial responsibilities agreement, and make sure to confirm your emergency contact information.
- Review your Progress page and let the Registrar's Office know if you have any questions about unmet requirements. We are here to help.
Student Self-Service Access and Tutorials
- Access Self-Service (through my.delval.edu via DelVal App Hub)
- Math Placement Tutorial
- Student Self-Service Tutorial for Students
- Self-Service Video Tutorial
- Course Substitution Form
- Closed Section Form
- Course Conflict Form
- Independent Study Request
- List of Pre-Approved Transfer Courses
- Pre-requisite Override Form
- Withdraw from Course Form
Academic Major and Minor Forms
Info & Deadlines
Other forms may be found on the Registrar page.