Commuter Life Information and Resources
Use our campus technology platforms to stay informed! You will find important information through:
- MyDelVal –My DelVal is a portal for the University that houses key policies, information and academic planning resources
- Your DelVal Email – Your DelVal email is the official form of communication for the University
- Omnilert – Our text message system used for campus emergencies and weather delays/closings. Sign up to receive emergency alerts.
Use Campus Resources
Make sure you are using the various resources that our campus has to offer you. We have services and resources designed to help you succeed during and after your time with us on campus.
- Center for Student Professional Development, Segal Hall
- The Library
- Writing Center, Miller Hall
- Tutoring Center, Eisner Hall
- Learning Support Services, Segal Hall
- Dining - Commuter Meal Plan options
- Commuter Lounge, Student Center
- Commuter Lockers, Student Center
- Lockers will be available for sign up the first day of the semester in the Office of Student Involvement. There is no cost for the lockers.
- Commuter Student Association (CSA)
- Join Our Facebook Group: Commuters at Delaware Valley University